Name a more perfect fall breakfast you can't.
Cinnamon Apple Granola Parfait
- 1 apple
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Coconut yogurt (or non dairy yogurt of choice)
- Rooted Living granola
- Dice your apple into small pieces.
- On a pan over medium low heat, add your coconut oil and apples. Add a lid on pan and stir every few minutes (if your pan doesn't have a lid, no worries, it will just take a little longer for the apples to soften).
- When the apples begin to soften, roughly 8-10 minutes in, add the cinnamon and maple syrup and stir well. Cook for another 2 minutes.
- Time to layer the parfait! Alternate between yogurt, apples and Rooted Living granola until you have the breakfast of your dreams. Don't forget to snap a pic and send it to us before digging in ;)
Did you make this recipe?